Thanks for visiting our website! .
From the beginning our company has been a family investment. My husband Kurt has been a huge supporter of this endeavor, as well as my children Cameron, Sophia and little Kennedy. The best part of having this kind of business is that it fulfills my creative spirit and feeds my imagination while allowing my children and husband to be a part of this process!
- Value & Quality: As our label and line continues to grow , can be found in several boutiques and gift stores throughout the Country as well as Boutique Hotels . In 2016 we opened up our first Flagship store in the Panhandle of Fla. We can be found at: 3723 E Highway 30 A suite 5, Santa Rosa Fla 32459.
- With this growth comes the responsibility to continue to provide our customers with the high quality product they are accustom to. We take this seriously and do our best to cultivate great relationships with our partners.
- Our Partners: We choose to buy our Shea Butter from Global Mamas‘. This enables us to buy directly from the women in Ghana that harvest and produce the Shea Butter that you love. “For these women, harvesting shea nuts and producing shea butter is one of the few ways they can help support their families". Through the export of Global Mamas Pure Shea, numerous women are increasing their incomes substantially and receiving more consistent work throughout the year. The additional income flowing into this poverty-stricken area in northern Ghana is also impacting the lives many poor people throughout the region. “~Taken from the Global Mama’s website. Click here to read about one of the amazing women who bring you this magical butter.
Creating this natural lifestyle line brings me a sense of purpose, pride and peace.Please use our Contact form and give us feedback on our products.
- No Parabens, No Phthalates,
- Cruelty free – never tested on animals
"A wise old owl sat in an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke. The less he spoke, the more he heard. Why can't we be like that wise old bird?"-Edward Hersey Richards